Updated: Oct 11
Certainly, here are the Haldi decor ideas for Indian weddings that you can suggest to your clients, categorized into Traditional, Modern, and Unique themes:
Traditional Haldi Decor:
- Hang marigold garlands from the ceiling.
- Drape them over doorways.
- Use them to create a backdrop for the ceremony.
Yellow and Orange Hues:
- Incorporate these colors in tablecloths.
- Use them for chair covers and other decorative elements.
- Decorate the mandap with marigolds, other flowers, and greenery.
- Add traditional touches like brass bells, clay pots, and colorful fabrics.
Modern Haldi Decor:
White and Gold:
- Create a sleek and sophisticated look with these colors.
- Use geometric patterns in tablecloths and chair covers.
- Hang lanterns from the ceiling, trees, or structures.
- String lights around the mandap, trees, or structures for a romantic ambiance.
Unique Haldi Decor Ideas:
- Set up a photo booth with a fun backdrop and props for guest memories.
* Hashtag Wall:
- Create a hashtag wall for guest interaction and photo sharing on social media.
* Personalized Elements:
- Incorporate personalized details like the couple's names, initials, or wedding date on tablecloths, chair covers, favors, and other decor.
Ensure to maintain high-quality materials and meticulous attention to detail to make the Haldi ceremony decor as special as the occasion itself.